This stylish and chic 2-bedroom apartment is one of the last remaining apartments that have still been retained by the developer. ‘Leaving the best until last’ as they say. The open plan design is enhanced by its ground floor location with a private courtyard inspired alfresco area.
There is a sophistication about this complex and the quality features include, but certainly not limited to:
• Stylish & resilient polished concrete floors to the open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area;
• Contemporary kitchen with 20mm reconstituted stone top and Bosch appliances;
• Appliances inc multifunction oven, ceramic cooktop & semi-integrated dishwasher
• Floor to ceiling tiling to the bathrooms provides clean lines with striking warm floor tile;
• Soft carpet to both bedrooms with the master leading straight to the outdoor alfresco;
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans and secure intercom & lift access from basement.
This apartment is ideal for entertaining and a great entry into the inner-city property market either as an Owner Occupier or Investor. Of course, the ground floor position and large outdoor area also makes it ideal for the down-sizer or retiree.
Positioned only 4 – 5km from the Brisbane CBD, the drive is less than 10mins. Surrounded by significant infrastructure, such as the Clem 7 tunnel, major bus terminal, walk to train and also known as one of Brisbane’s main medical precincts, with the PA Hospital in walking distance.
The complex itself has a contemporary vibe which is complimented by the showcase and lavish atrium style foyer. This apartment has been positioned and priced to sell because the instructions are clear… it is time for the developer to move on. They want them SOLD!
A great opportunity and limited opportunity so call or email Scott Gemmell now to obtain further information and to arrange your inspection.