When this property was in the design phase the main focus was on ‘Liveability’. The end result was as a superb home, perfect for a family of all ages. The lower level is Open Plan with a layout that blends both formal and informal zones. Nestled perfectly in the ‘Windermere Estate’ beside extensive parkland, it is private, tranquil and has an ideal North-East aspect. The size of the home is exceptional, however, for the current owner, it has simply come time to downsize. They are looking forward to handing the home over so a new family can enjoy it for many years to come.
The homes features include but are certainly not limited to;
• Contemporary facade positioned to take full advantage of the land’s attributes;
• Centralised Kitchen is the hub of the home & overlooks the outdoor entertaining;
• Miele appliances inc 2 x Wall Ovens, Ceramic Gas Cooktop & Built-in Coffee machine;
• Stone benches, extensive cupboard space, glass splash back & integrated dishwasher;
• Brand New Oak Timber Flooring with quality carpet to the Informal Lounge & Study;
• Media-Room is soundproofed, features raised seating with Projector & 100in screen;
• Sliding doors open to blend informal areas with outdoor lounge & outdoor dining;
• Formal lounge is located at the front of the home & features an Eco-fireplace;
• Hampton’s inspired feature staircase with chandelier leads to the upper level;
• Master suite is located on the north-east end of upper level & overlooks the park;
• Master features a parents retreat/breakout area, large balcony & dual walk-in-robes;
• Main ensuite is extensive with shower, dual basins, separate toilet & large Spa Bath;
• Bedroom 2 is also ensuited with Walk-in-Robe, built-in study desk and ceiling fan;
• Beds 3 & 4 have WIR’s, built-in desks, ceiling fans & are supported by 3rd bathroom;
• The upstairs lounge room is positioned to provide excellent separation of living;
• Completely hard wired for internet with numerous data points & a TV server; &
• Ducted Air-Con, Security system, Video Intercom with gate release, Ducted Vacuum-Maid and Sound System installed throughout the home with zoned ceiling speakers.
The extensive Pool is ultimately a focal and key feature of the homes feature. With a series of water features and an extensive shallow ‘beach’ area, it actually wraps the rear entertaining areas and can be seen from most points of the lower level. It also showcases an outdoor shower with both Hot and Cold water. Known affectionately as ‘the lake’ there are many great memories basking in the Sun all day long and all year round!
From the moment you walk through the secure gated entrance, the eyes are drawn to the landscaped gardens, with feature pond and conveniently located fire-pit area. You immediately gain a sense of warmth and quality which continues as you enter into the feature entry. Historically, in this tightly held area, homes of this nature don’t come along often so buying opportunities have been limited.
‘Windermere’ is an established Riverside precinct, that was clearly designed with family in mind and this home compliments the estate. It is fast becoming one of Queensland’s property hot-spots and best performing areas, from a value perspective. It is home to an abundance of bike-ways, parks and nature walks that are underpinned by the ‘Rocks Riverside Precinct.
This is your opportunity to live within an emerging family orientated precinct in a home that has been designed with family in mind. Call to arrange your inspection and to discuss the buying opportunity. All assistance will be given to achieve a Sale at Auction!