This superb top floor apartment is literally the last 2-bedroom home within the complex to be retained by the developer. It is basically brand new and showcases a stylish and chic design where quality is paramount. Nestled on the top floor, it is high ceiling’s with extensive sliding doors to capitalise on the natural light and airflow.
There is a real sense sophistication from the moment you enter the foyer of the complex and the quality features include, but certainly not limited to:
* 2 car accommodation which is as rare as the old ‘Hens Teeth’ and a top floor position;
* Stylish & resilient polished concrete floors to the open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area;
* Contemporary kitchen with 20mm reconstituted stone top and Bosch appliances;
* Appliances inc multifunction oven, ceramic cooktop & semi-integrated dishwasher
* Floor to ceiling tiling to the bathrooms provides clean lines with striking warm floor tile;
* Soft carpet to both bedrooms with the master leading straight to the outdoor alfresco;
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans, secure intercom & lift access from basement.
The apartment is ideal for entertaining with an extensive balcony that spans the width of the apartment. Easily accessed from both the living and master bedroom it provides an excellent alfresco area for both outdoor dining and living.
Positioned only 4 – 5km from the Brisbane CBD, the drive is less than 10mins. Surrounded by significant infrastructure, such as the Clem 7 tunnel, major bus terminal, walk to train and also known as one of Brisbane’s main medical precincts, with the PA Hospital in walking distance.
The complex itself has a contemporary vibe which is complimented by the showcase and lavish atrium style foyer. This is a great opportunity to enter the inner-city property market either as an Owner Occupier or Investor.
This apartment has been priced to sell and the instructions are clear… it is time for the developer to move on. They want it SOLD!
This will be a limited opportunity so call or email Scott Gemmell now to obtain further information and to arrange your inspection.